I will be getting another batch of kits made and once all the current preorders are filled I will list the stock of the extras I ordered.
contents of kit
Stl files for anyone that wants https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Z4x9JJPxMVS33Lny1YkzpYVabQZxyF_G?usp=sharing
Includes the following:
- New carriage that can support second hotend for dual extrusion. It is lighter with native mosquito and dragon mounts.
- Y to X brackets that convert to a mgn12h rail and support the shoulder bolts properly.
- 4 full length motor mounts that use idlers instead of bearings stacked on each other. Converts to Voron 2.4 style path with direct drive. Removes 4 shafts and 6 pulleys from rotational mass when installed with the rest of kit.
- New precision high strength shoulder bolts, 140kpsi vs 70k for precision and not rated for standard.
- 6 Smooth idlers required for motor mounts.
- .3mm bearing shims.
- Cable chain for X-axis.
- CF filled cable chain and endstop mounts.
- Belt clips.
- Double tnut plates.
- Dowels for rear direct drive mounts.
- Optical endstop.
Be sure to order the following parts if you need them, as they are not included:
DRagon or mosquito hotend or any that uses same bolt pattern as either.
Recommended, especially for Dual Extrusion:
A print with beta gantry install so not even including the improved rear mounts and a 400mms cube looks better than stock did at 150.